关注者

11/17/2010

A horrible day!

Yesterday!a horrible day~
KNS~I hate it~
First,
i didn't hand up my calligraphy workbooks...
I'm the last one..
I didn't write finish yet!
today..i hav to burn the midnight oil to finish it
i thk the teacher is very upset with me..
wakaka..haizzzz
another terrible thing is!!!...
GOSh!i got a terrible fall!
Furios!i knock my teeth!
It's pain~It's even going to drop off~
AH!!how embrassing!My leg bruise!
A veryveryvery big bruise n greendish +purple n veryveryvery pain!!!!!!
erghh!Shit!Fall like a shit!
God pls do nt let my teeth drop off!

But 2day happy 2..
i got a RM20 voucher4 the highest mark in the form..
Juz Geografi..hehe..Cheerful..
I sawthe basketball players playin basketball..
Wow!they are so cool!
They r nimble!Extremely cool!
Supreme!

没有评论:

发表评论